GMN Aerospace is equipped with capabilities to serve your next in-flight entertainment project. Our front panel experience spans across various industries including aerospace, medical, and automotive. We have more than a decade of display integration work, including touchscreen technologies and more. GMN Aerospace’s breadth of experience allows us to bring customers the best front panel solution, meeting both functional and aesthetic requirements, and at a competitive price.
Front panel integration capabilities
Our front panel integration capabilities include:
- Cover glass decoration – custom design solutions and printing
- Touchscreen and cover glass integration – Liquid optical bonding, gasket and perimeter adhesive integration, and optically clear film lamination
- Membrane switch panels – printed flex, etched flex, tactile, non tactile, backlit
- Graphic overlays
- Plastic housings and casings
- Decorative components
- Value-added assembly
- Display characterization and testing – equipped with a state-of-the-art light lab
One of our most utilized bonding capabilities, liquid optical bonding, has served world-class manufacturers like John Deere. We have licensed Dupont™ Vertak® bonding technology to provide customers with high quality and durable in display enhancement technology. When used in the front panel integration of displays and touchscreens or decorated glass, the Vertak® optical bonding technology increases readability in bright sunlight and improves impact resistance.
As a vertically integrated supplier, our unique capabilities within front panel integration allow GMN Aerospace to satisfy needs that would otherwise require the work of multiple suppliers.